The day my group and I met with our client, Gail, she told us that she already had another website that she didn’t like and had even taken offline due to problems. She went onto show us the website, with screenshots below;
- Dark colours/ not particularly harmonise,
- Lots of empty space,
- Hard to see name/ company name in”logo”,
- Bad composition of photo,
- No content,
- Bad positioning of menu,
- Not very visible text/ hyperlinks.
About Me Page
- Title is under content,
- Gail doesn’t clearly identify herself,
- Poor front though consistent,
- Content isn’t well paced.
- Not all pages have title,
- Some errors,
- “Gallery” hasn’t been spaced well on the page – too much white space,
- No cotent text to identify products.
- There is no title,
- Page is empty.
- Input boxes are not centred,
- Not enough distinction between the input section and actual comments.
- Page is in the wrong part of the menu/ could have been incorporated into the “About Me” page,
- Not completely relevant to her products and outdated as she no longer makes them.