Day 6: Production

Today I continued with the pre-production, needing to finish the loose ends while Ben edited the photos for the gallery page and banners while Sunny actually  worked on some of the website while Damian also did some pre-production for some of the photos.

It was particularly hard since we kept cropping into issues with WordPress, like;

  • The page headers being imposed on the banner and covering our image; we fixed this by deleting the header for the page.
  • The banner being set with a filter; we fixed this by going into setting and turning it off.
  • Forgetting to save the images to web and then having to go back and do it.

All in all, we managed to fix all the problems we came across and finish.

Advertisements

One Comment Add yours

  1. Pingback: Module Index

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s